Friday, June 18, 2010

The Great Reunion!

                              

   Our family just got back from a vacation that involved two family reunions, and one wedding.
My mom has been trying to get me to a reunion for twenty years! I finally went to one on my side of the family, and in the same week attended one on my wifes' side.  Needless to say, everyone gained weight, and
I found out that I had more in common with relatives than I realized.
   Think about the Great Reunion when we see Jesus! "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17.
   So we  will see Jesus and all our friends and relatives who were/ are believers! What hope we have in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment