Monday, May 17, 2010

So Much More!

Almost time for vacation - family and friends! A time to relax, spend quality time with family and reconnect with good friends! We are taking "the road trip" this time and although my husband doesn't usually let me drive, that is ok. I will be reading and crocheting to pass the time. There is so much more to this life than the daily rut of work and school and household duties. We need time to reflect on family and to renew our bonds that keep the family together. It is sometimes hard to understand a teenage daughter and I am sure it is hard to understand us (her Dad and me! Don't believe all our problems can be solved in a family vacation, but, it gives us all time together to remember that we do love each other and care, to see other family members and reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment