Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Christ Jesus and Salvation


Of all the things one may do in their short life on this earth, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the anchor point for one's eternal salvation. Your good works won't save you. Going to church won't save you. Knowing the True and Living God, YAHWEH, El Shaddai, Elohim, through


His ONE and ONLY SON, Jesus Christ of Nazareth will assure your souls' salvation throughout eternity!
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemptionthat is in Christ Jesus." Romans 3:23 & 24.


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.


"Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me." John 14:1.


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
John 14:27.

You can ask Jesus to come into your life anytime, anywhere! Just say a prayer similar to the following: "Lord God I realize that I am a sinner, and I want to make my life right with you. I repent of any evil I have done and will do my best not to continue in it. I need you in my life. I need your Son Jesus Christ to come into my life and make me whole, and forgive my sins. I am asking for you Jesus, to enter my heart now, and through your Holy Spirit's guidance take control of my life. I thank you Father God for saving me, in your Son Jesus'name. Amen"

Now take a deep breath and breathe in the air of freedom, the freshness of new spiritual life!
That wasn't so bad was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment