Monday, March 1, 2010

Trust in the Lord!


Just thinking about how the world is today - I am currently unemployed, as so many others, wondering just what my future will be now. I have always wanted a job that would allow me to be there for my daughter, for the summers and the times that she will not be in school. It took me a long time to have a child, and I only have one. I went to alot of doctors with no success in having a child, and when we moved out into the middle of nowhere in the country, I actually became pregnant! So now, as an older mom, I want as much time with her as possible!


I find myself at home alot, especially during these winter months, wondering if this is where God truly wants me to be now. I have to trust in Him for direction and guidance, for so many things , that somehow seem so distant. I know that God loves me, and cares for me. I need to trust in Him and believe that He knows the desires of my heart, and cares.


Proverbs 3: 5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.


Make my paths straight O Lord, I pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment