Monday, March 8, 2010

Mud


All the snow melts and turns into mud out where I live - dirt roads, dirt driveway, now mud and ruts! Sometimes it seems like our lives get alot of ruts and we get stuck in our own 'mud"! I was really complaining yesterday about the mud and yet this is where I live - this is home! How can I complain so much when I am really so thankful - yes, thankful! I have so much more than so many people - I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful healthy daughter! I have friends and family that care about me and love me! But most of all, I have a loving Father who gives me life and hope! One day there will be streets of gold!

It is snowing now, covering up the mud for now, until the sun melts it once again. Forgive me Lord, for complaining about such small things, in such a wonderful life that you have given me!

Lord, "Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow". Psalm 51:7

No comments:

Post a Comment